Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bo...@putnam.com on 2002/07/12 18:27:21 UTC

Exception while handling service request:

 Hi I'm using Tomcat 4.0.3 and SOAP , and I've made a simple service (using
Java) that returns string after some information in String form is passed
in.

I received the Exception while handling service request: (see below) when I
decided to change my method name from requstMyInformation to get Info.

It was working before I changed the method name, and I've changed the name
of the method in the following places:
1. the java file that get's deployed
2. the deployment descriptor
3. the client that makes the call.
4. And I also did undeployed the precious service

Does anyone has any idea what the problem could be?
Thanks in advance

Exception caught: while handling service request:
getInfo(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
Exception while handling service request:
getInfo(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:134)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:875)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1528)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1779)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1507)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1779)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1507)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:500)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:305)
        at
org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:442)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:202)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:428)
Boris Paskalev