Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Davide Giannella <dg...@adobe.com> on 2011/05/26 12:57:27 UTC

Content encoding error on sling.apache.org

Hello everybody,

It's been a while that when I browse sling.apache.org from Firefox I get
the error at the bottom.

It seems to happen only with Firefox. Then after some reload the issue
disappear and the page is showed.

My FF details are: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US;
rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17

Cheers
Davide

----------
Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid
or unsupported form of compression.

    *   Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Re: Content encoding error on sling.apache.org

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Davide,

That is strange ... In fact AFAICT we do not employ any compression at
all.

In fact, on my linux platform Firefox I do not see this error.

Regards
Felix