Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2012/08/20 08:35:53 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache Sling Installer Core and Launchpad Installer

The vote passed with four binding votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Ian
Boston, Justin Edelson, and Felix Meschberger. No other votes have
been cast.

Thanks for voting, I'll continue with the release process.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler