Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Carl Azoury <ca...@sysdeo.com> on 2005/02/01 22:37:45 UTC

Chains information

	I was just curious, reading this mailing list for a long time, and learning
a lot....

	I have seen a lot of thingd about commons chain, struts chain, how it will
integrate in struts 1.3 for the RequestProcessor, and then maybe at the
action level.

	A part of the apache commons chains home page, where can i get more
information about chains in struts ? (code examples, user or dev guide,
tutorials, etc.....) Or maybe it is to early yet for this kind of thing :-))

	Thanks in advance,

Re: Chains information

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Joe is correct that you don't have to understand chain to use Struts
1.3.  But if you do learn about chains, you will be able to configure
Struts even more to your liking!

I personally lovel chain.  Once you see how it works in Struts you
will be able to find uses for it in your own programs.  I actually use
it most for business logic (as opposed to request processing.)  Chain
is also being used in the Struts-Shale project.

Its one of those nice little tools you can use all over the place.

sean

Re: Chains information

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.