Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Ray Chen <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/23 23:24:15 UTC

Please update the Requirements of PyPI

Hi PyFlink Developers,

I got some errors from the pyarrow depended on apache-flink v1.10.1.

It seems updating pyarrow version  greater than 0.14 will solve the problem.

The version of Flink on PyPI depends on < 0.14, so cause the error.

Best,
Ray Chen

Re: Please update the Requirements of PyPI

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ray and Till,

Could you provide more information about the errors you encountered? Is it
the same error message as reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-8368?

Best,
Jincheng