Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Riegler Andreas <tm...@fh-stpoelten.ac.at> on 2007/05/11 17:45:49 UTC

Process incomplete pipeline with redirect-to

Hello everyone!

I'm implementing some redirect in my project and tried several things to make an global redirect.
But nothing else than the following code is working:

            <map:match pattern="dummy-sendPage-*">

                <map:generate type="jx" src="jx/redirect.xml" />
                <map:redirect-to uri="{request:contextPath}/webapp/{1}?redirected=true" global="true"/>
                <map:serialize  />
            </map:match>

The source code above is implemented in an mounted subsitemap with cocoon 2.1.7.

The redirect with this method works fine, but I always get annoying errors like the following:
[11.05.07 17:34:49:806 CEST] 00000020 SystemOut     O 2007-05-11 17:34:49,712 ERROR [sitemap.handled-errors] Attempted to process incomplete pipeline.
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Attempted to process incomplete pipeline.
    at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.preparePipeline(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:502)
    at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.prepareInternal(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:526)
    at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.init(SitemapSource.java:342)
    at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.<init>(SitemapSource.java:213)
    at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSourceFactory.getSource(SitemapSourceFactory.java:64)
    at org.apache.excalibur.source.impl.SourceResolverImpl.resolveURI(SourceResolverImpl.java:208)
.
.
.

I found another topic concerning this problem, but there was no working solution posted!
http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=110978058620602&w=4

If anyone knows a work-around it would be very great to post it!

Thanks
Andreas Riegler

believed to be clean.

Re: Process incomplete pipeline with redirect-to

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Riegler Andreas napisał(a):
> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm implementing some redirect in my project and tried several things to
> make an global redirect.
> But nothing else than the following code is working:
>
>             <map:match pattern="dummy-sendPage-*">
>
>                 <map:generate type="jx" src="jx/redirect.xml" />
>                 <map:redirect-to
> uri="{request:contextPath}/webapp/{1}?redirected=true" global="true"/>
>                 <map:serialize  />
>             </map:match>
>
> The source code above is implemented in an mounted subsitemap with
> cocoon 2.1.7.

I don't understand what you want to achieve with code above. Do you want to redirect processing to another pipeline, get
its result and continue processing in original one?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski