Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Erwin van de Noort <E....@devote.nl> on 2002/08/14 14:05:13 UTC

How to set document- and security properties for PDF file with FO P

I want to set some document properties for the PDF file like :
author
title
subject
etc.

I also want to set some security properties like:
userpassword
security method
main password
etc.

Is this posible with FOP. And if not is there an other way to do it?

Erwin van de Noort

Re: How to set document- and security properties for PDF file with FO P

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Erwin van de Noort wrote:

> I want to set some document properties for the PDF file like :
> author
> title
> subject
> etc.
>
> I also want to set some security properties like:
> userpassword
> security method
> main password
> etc.
>
> Is this posible with FOP.
No, it isn't at the moment.

>And if not is there an other way to do it?
Postprocess generated pdf by a third-part library like iText.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel