Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by David Burleson <da...@ephotozine.com> on 2007/03/01 12:31:15 UTC

PROPFIND errors

   We have just moved offices and the ip addresses of every computer
has changes from xxx.xx.32.x to xxx.xx.34.x . We are using TortoiseSVN
to manage the subversion, I have created a new folder of my desktop and
tried doing a new checkout to the new address
http://xxx.xx.34.xx:81/svn/development however I get the following errors:

PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/development'
PROPFIND of '/svn/development': could not connect to server
(http://xxx.xx.34.xx:81/)

Any ideas here? Do I have restart or change a config because ip
addresses have changed?

Re: PROPFIND errors

Posted by Ramanathan Muthaiah <ru...@gmail.com>.
> PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/development'
> PROPFIND of '/svn/development': could not connect to server
> (http://xxx.xx.34.xx:81/)
>
> Any ideas here? Do I have restart or change a config because ip
> addresses have changed?
David,

Excuse me for this stupid question.

Is your SVN access (like, svn info, svn status) working regularly over
command line ?

/Ram