Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/06 03:08:29 UTC

Auth taglib (was: Off topic but imho important)

Hi Uli,

is your auth taglib part of the cocoon distribution?

Cheers
Drasko

--------------------------------------
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/xmlcocoon
======================================

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Re: Repository

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Johan Sellström wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Have noticed that many of you have written their own taglibs and other
> patches for Cocoon.
> Is there like some central link repository for sharing these ? Otherwise,
> maybe we should make one ? I mean something before they work their way into
> the offical distribution.
> I am f.i currently working on a WIDL (Web Interface Definition Language)
> taglib for automation of web resources.

I have an authentication taglib and a SOAP taglib, both very basic and
devoid of any features I do not need. But they work in a production
environment here. If a central repository were to be established, I'd
put them there.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: Repository

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Johan [iso-8859-1] Sellstr�m wrote:

> Have noticed that many of you have written their own taglibs and other
> patches for Cocoon.
> Is there like some central link repository for sharing these ? Otherwise,
> maybe we should make one ? I mean something before they work their way into
> the offical distribution.
> I am f.i currently working on a WIDL (Web Interface Definition Language)
> taglib for automation of web resources.

if you want to contribute them to cocoon, please, post 'em here and we'll
add them to cocoon if there's interest. we don't care if they're still
developmental, it's good to get the code out there for people to play
with.

- donald

Repository

Re: Auth taglib (was: Off topic but imho important)

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Drasko Kokic wrote:

> Hi Uli,
>
> is your auth taglib part of the cocoon distribution?

No, but you can download it from ulim.cocoonhost.com/auth.tar.gz

Ulrich