Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com> on 2001/09/17 02:21:15 UTC

mod_webapp: statically linked Apache

Hi Pier,

I can see by the number of recent commits that you are very busy with
mod_webapp. Can you tell me if the new stuff will include support for
mod_webapp with a statically linked Apache of is it still DSO only?

Bojan

Re: mod_webapp: statically linked Apache

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Bojan Smojver" <bo...@binarix.com> wrote:

> Thanks. I've just noticed your post at Bugzilla. Nice touch ;-)

If I don't post it there, I'll forget about it in less than 5 minutes :) Now
it's in my "reminded bugs" default query :)

> No hurry at all (I'm not even using TC 4 yet, just keeping my options
> open). And mod_jk does a nice job anyway...

Yeah... Right now I want the sucker to BUILD :)

    Pier

Re: mod_webapp: statically linked Apache

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@binarix.com>.

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.