Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 01:21:21 UTC

Re: Questions on Ignite Clients

Hi Tab,

Client exchange heartbeats with only one of the server nodes. If there is a
problem with this connection, it affects only client node, not server
topology.

As for non-discovery communication (i.e. any operation requests and
done to provide better performance - for example, it can read a value
directly from the node where this particular value resides.

We don't have any plans for native .NET client, as creating a fully-pledged
platform is our approach that we chose and follow. I would not assume that
this automatically brings issues, we are not "other vendors" :)

-Val