Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Small Business Finance <sm...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/27 01:22:02 UTC

re: sme

By now Business here has started to feel the pain of credit crunch.
Forget about Real Estate Finance even normal Vehicle Finance has become
extremely difficult. All construction related companies have become non-
desirable entities.
Corporate finance here is in some what standstill.

Very few but some doors are still open. If your business turnover is in
average AED 1 Million per month, we may be able to assist you to get some
financing. Because your business must run and overcome the difficulties
of difficult times. We do not talk much about the rising interest rates
these days as just getting any financing for business has become a great
feat today.

Pls respond to this e-mail for documents requirements and all other
further details.
For companies in all over the UAE except companies in RAK Free Zone.