Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sekar, Vasanth" <Va...@supervalu.com> on 2012/05/17 17:31:49 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 & Tomcat 6.0 AuthenticatorBase

Hello-
We have a custom form authenticator that runs on tomcat 4.0. Now, we
have a need to migrate that into tomcat 6.0. There are compilation
errors with the following.

import org.apache.catalina.HttpRequest;
import org.apache.catalina.HttpResponse;

I looked at the tomcat 6.0 API and found that these classes are not
there anymore. I believe these are replaced by

import org.apache.catalina.connector.Request;
import org.apache.catalina.connector.Response;

However, it still shows error on getSession and when I looked at the
authenticatorbase API it is not present in 6.0
associate(ssoId, getSession(request, true));

Could someone shed some light on how to go about this?

Thank you,
Regards,
Vasanth Sekar

Re: Isapi redirector log file is always empty - IIS 7.5 - Tomcat 7.0.26 - Isapi 1.2.30 - Win2008 R2

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 18/05/2012 00:58, ann ramos wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have set up our system to do SSO.  The setup works fine because whenever the user access the system, they are automatically logged in to the system.
>
> Following are the steps that I used to set up Isapi:
> 1. Manually created the folders "Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector".  Then inside those folders I created a sub folder bin, conf and log.
> 2. I manually created the registry entries.  The set up works because the system functions as SSO.
>
> The only thing is that my isapi_redirect.log is always empty even though I set the log_level to debug.
>
> I tried searching the internet but I'm not getting anywhere.
>
> I would appreciate any thoughts and ideas that you can share so I can resolve my problem.
>
> Thanks and regards.
>
> Peeves

Small note, next time please start an entirely new thread - rather than
replying to an existing one* and just editing the subject & body.

* RE: Tomcat 4.0 &  Tomcat 6.0 AuthenticatorBase

--

[key:62590808]

RE: Isapi redirector log file is always empty - IIS 7.5 - Tomcat 7.0.26 - Isapi 1.2.30 - Win2008 R2

Posted by Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Al...@yieldbroker.com>.
Pretty sure if you look back in the mailing list logs, I asked the same question :)

Posted by ann ramos <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Alex, you're a life-saver.

Posted by Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Al...@yieldbroker.com>.

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.

Posted by "Sekar, Vasanth" <Va...@supervalu.com>.
Thanks Mark. Sorry, was just an oversight.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.