Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Licinio Fernández Maurelo <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/10 16:44:33 UTC

Re: Solr Configuration Management

Hi there,

as i know there are two solr configuration properties files,
dataimport.properties and solrcore.properties.

What i want is to intercept solr app to use my own property definition
files, is there any global bean (per core)

which contains this data? Where in the code are the properties setted? Is
there any open jira issue to allow

global core configuration (dataimport and core)?

Thx

--
Lici
~Java Developer~