Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/01 04:24:36 UTC

Re: [general] Code frozen for M7?

  I can see the failures in r674840. I guess the failure started earlier.
  I'd like to figure it out. Thanks.
  http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/snapshots/r674840/index.html

Posted by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com>.
 I can see the failures started with commit r644719 which commit patch for
HARMONY-5684 about native memory management and tuning.
 Any idea about that?

Posted by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com>.