Posted to user@spark.apache.org by sirisha_devineni <si...@persistent.co.in> on 2014/06/03 12:52:09 UTC

Re: Having spark-ec2 join new slaves to existing cluster

Nick,

Did you open a JIRA ticket for this feature to be implemented in spark-ec2?
If so can you please point me to the ticket?

I would also like to do the autoscaling of spark nodes(add/remove slave
nodes). So curious to know how did you acheive this.

Sirisha
Nick Chammas wrote

Posted by Nicholas Chammas <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 6:52 AM, sirisha_devineni <
sirisha_devineni@persistent.co.in> wrote:

> Did you open a JIRA ticket for this feature to be implemented in spark-ec2?
> If so can you please point me to the ticket?

Just created it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-2008

Nick