Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by nskarthik <ns...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 07:05:30 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Http + Apache DS LDAP + SSO

Hi

Spec : Apache Httpd 2.22
          Apache DS 2.0.0

I am able to successfully Integrate the following

   a) AAA using LDAP  on http  [  Apache Httpd + DS ]
   b) AAA using LDAP on https  [  Apache Httpd + SSL + DS ]

I would like to know if some body out have successfully implemented SSO
using either of the technique on

AAA using LDAP  on http + SSO

1)  SSO using Cookie based implementation at Apache httpd
2)  SSO using 'Integrated Window Authentication'

Please guide me with some info [ have googled /yahooed .... no proper info
]

with regards
karthik