Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Jerad Rutnam <je...@wso2.com> on 2014/10/28 10:13:46 UTC

[Help] Getting an error when creating a partition in stratos

Hi,

I'm trying to create a partition in Stratos and im getting an error. can
anyone help me on getting this configured correctly?

*error*

Unable to build Iaas of this IaasProvider [Provider] : openstack. Unable to
build the jclouds object for iaas of type: openstack

*json config*

{
"id": "OS-P1",
"description": "OpenStack Partition",
"isPublic": false,
"provider": "openstack",
"property": [
{
"name": "region",
"value": "RegionOne"
}
]
}

*cloud-controller.xml - configuration*

<iaasProvider type="openstack" name="openstack specific details">
<className>org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.iaases.OpenstackNovaIaas</className>
                        <provider>openstack-nova</provider>
                        <identity
svns:secretAlias="cloud.controller.openstack.identity">Stratos:chamilad</identity>
                        <credential
svns:secretAlias="cloud.controller.openstack.credential">cha123</credential>
                        <property name="jclouds.endpoint" value="
http://192.168.16.99:5000/v2.0" />
            <property
name="jclouds.openstack-nova.auto-create-floating-ips" value="false"/>
                        <property name="jclouds.api-version" value="2.0/" />
                        <property name="X" value="x" />
                        <property name="Y" value="y" />
                        <property name="securityGroups" value="default"/>
                        <property name="keyPair" value="chamilad"/>
</iaasProvider>

*Jerad Rutnam | **Software Engineer - UI*
WSO2, Inc. www.wso2.com

*Email: jerad@wso2.com <je...@wso2.com>*

Re: [Help] Getting an error when creating a partition in stratos

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi Jerad,

Could you please attach the detailed log?

Thanks,
Sajith

--
*Sajith Kariyawasam*

*Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com>AMIE (SL)Mobile: +94772269575*

Re: [Help] Getting an error when creating a partition in stratos

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Jerad,

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Jerad,

Docker integration branch deprecated now. Please use master branch.

Thanks.

Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc.
Mobile +94777568639 | +94783498120

Re: [Help] Getting an error when creating a partition in stratos

Posted by Jerad Rutnam <je...@wso2.com>.
Hi Sajith,

Posted by Sajith Kariyawasam <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Jerad Rutnam <je...@wso2.com>.