Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2007/08/13 10:05:37 UTC

[HEADSUP] please remove XSD declaration from your custom workflow.xml

dear lenya 2.0 beta testers!

in case you are using a custom workflow definition, please make sure you
remove the XML schema declaration in the top-level workflow element:

-    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
-    xsi:schemaLocation="http://apache.org/cocoon/lenya/workflow/1.0
../../../../resources/entities/workflow.x

the schema file was never used anyways and has now been removed.
it was ported to relax ng and is now applied to your workflow
declarations during deployment. if you leave the xsi: in, validation
will fail when you next build the trunk.

the reason for this change is that we were using relax rng exclusively
except in this one occasion, and i don't see why lenya users should be
forced to learn two schema validation languages...

regards,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier