Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@CBSINC.com> on 2000/07/21 18:56:59 UTC

FOP goes SAX2 and sticky CVS permissions

Hi,
	The CVS version of FOP is now SAX2, as will be the upcoming FOP 0.14
release, causing it to fail to work with Cocoon properly. I glanced around,
but didn't see who was maintaining the FO2PDFFormatter (or it's
replacement), so this is just a FYI that the change is coming soon.

	The other thing is a CVS question. We've got quite a few scripts
(build.sh, etc.) that have permissions set to be non-executable when checked
out on *nix. Some are executable however. Removing the file from CVS and
adding it back with proper permissions doesn't work. What's the solution?
Fop-Dev is befuzzled. Anyway... just throught I'd pop in.
-Steve