Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Garry <gm...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/28 22:25:36 UTC

Must explicitly specify dependent JARs

Hi,

In using a "packaged" version of SMX (IONA FUSE 3.3.0.5), I'm finding that I
must explicitly
specify dependent JARs in the <classpath> element of my xbean.xml file;
otherwise I get
ClassNotFound exceptions on deployment.  I'm pretty sure this version of
FUSE is post SMX 3.1
and that "lib/*.jar" should be implicitly on the classpath. Am I missing
something here?

Thanks, Garry

Re: Must explicitly specify dependent JARs

Posted by Garry <gm...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Bruce,

I'll do as you suggest and post to IONA but wanted to run it by you
guys to see if you'd heard anything like it before.  Strange thing is
that it works as advertised on Solaris but doesn't find my dependencies
on Linux. Same version of SMX on both systems so it must be something
in my environment, I just can't figure out what it is.

Thanks, Garry

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/