Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org> on 2015/07/29 00:09:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Deepak Shetty as new commiter on Apache JMeter

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked Deepak
Shetty to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously.
For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Deepak!

-Philippe M.
For the JMeter PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Deepak Shetty as new commiter on Apache JMeter

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Deepak!

Posted by Sushma Kattinti <Su...@vonagebusiness.com>.
Congrats Deepak. This is fabulous acknowledgment of your work. Keep it up

Posted by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Deepak!!

wrote:

> Heartiest Congratulation Deepak. This was well deserved.
>
> Best Regards
> Tarun Prakash
> https://in.linkedin.com/in/tarunprakash
>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > Thank you all .
> > regards
> > deepak
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 11:38 PM, Lance Ingram <la...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Great work Deepak
> > >
> > > On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Philippe Mouawad <
> pmouawad@apache.org>

> > Deepak
> has

> > > autonomously.
> the
> > project

Pravesh prajapati.
Mob:-9702600170

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Deepak Shetty as new commiter on Apache JMeter

Posted by Tarun Prakash <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Lance Ingram <la...@gmail.com>.
Great work Deepak

wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked Deepak
> Shetty to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
> accepted.
>
> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously.
> For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
> need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
> Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
> recognition of a
> contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project
> and
> the Apache Way.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Deepak!
>
> -Philippe M.
> For the JMeter PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Deepak Shetty as new commiter on Apache JMeter

Posted by so...@gmail.com.
Congratulations Deepak
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Posted by Tim Koopmans <ti...@flood.io>.

Posted by Kiran Badi <ki...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Deepak. With Regards,
Kiran Badi
Email:kiranbadi@yahoo.com
Ph- US-(+01)6462013101

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Congratulations, Deepak.

Regards,
Felix

Posted by Tim Koopmans <ti...@flood.io>.

Posted by Satya Prakash <sp...@gmail.com>.
Heartiest Congratulation to be part of Jmeter Team.

Thanks
Satya