Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Krootjohn,Soradech" <so...@vanderbilt.edu> on 2002/03/08 07:13:07 UTC

Tomcat 3 and 4.

Dear Tomcat-dev,

I have some questions concerning the components in Tomcat 3 and 4.
When using bugzilla to submit and query bugs, the program categorizes
bugs in Tomcat 3 as existing in components:
-- Auth, Config, Connectors, Encoding, Jasper, Servlet, Unknown , and
Webapps.

and Tomcat 4 as in components:
-- Catalina, Coyote HTTP/1.1Connector, HTTP/1.1 Connector, Installable,
Packages, Jasper, JK/AJP, Connector, Other Connectors, Tester,
Unknown, Webapp Connector, and Webapps.

The problem, for example, is that if I found a bug in a Class, say, A in
Tomcat 3, how could I know which component Class A belongs to?

I'm just wondering if you have a list of classes (or Java files)
comprising each specific component in Tomcat 3 and 4 (or Ant as well, if
you know this). (Or URL of this list.)

I appreciate your help very much.

Sincerely,
Soradech Krootjohn