Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/07/12 19:37:02 UTC

Apache SystemML 1.0 Release build

HI,
As communicated earlier, we will plan to start SystemML 1.0 build sometime toward end of this week.
Please let me know if you need additional time (approx how much)  if any of your MUST get in features for SystemML 1.0 are in intermediate state.
-ArvindArvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/

On Thursday, May 18, 2017, 12:21:51 PM PDT, Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

We have released SystemML 0.14 on May 9th.Considering coming release is SystemML 1.0 with bunch of changes in mind, proposing first Release Candidate Date to be week of July 10th  instead of week of June 12th earlier communicated.
Lets discuss if there is any other suggestion.

-Arvind

Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 9:59:42 PM PDT, Arvind Surve <ac...@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi,
We have created branch branch-0.14 based on SytemML 0.14 RC4 tag.This branch will be used to develop SystemML 0.14 based code.
Current master branch will be used to develop next major release (SystemML 1.0) code.If you add major/blocking fix for existing supported functionality, you need to add that fix both in branch-0.14 and master branch.Changes specific to new feature should be added only in master branch.
Release candidate for SystemML 1.0 is planned for week of  June 12th 2017, to have release available by end of June 2017.

 Arvind Surve | Spark Technology Center  | http://www.spark.tc/