Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Vadiraja Bhatt <va...@sybase.com> on 2002/12/18 07:27:58 UTC

How to write custom NetAccessors

Hi,

 In our database server, we don't make any blocking system calls at all.
 Given this, I wanted to find out if there any way xerces can be made to
 use a different implementation of NetAccesor with out having to change
 xerces ? For ex in 'SocketNetAccessor.cpp' I would like to have some thing
 like MyHTTPURLInputSream() being returned. Has any one done this ?

Thanks
Vadi

RE: How to write custom NetAccessors

Posted by Vadiraja Bhatt <va...@sybase.com>.
We prefer not to build our own xerces. But if there is no other way then we
may
have to go that route.

Thanks
Vadi

	I cant see a way of doing this. You would not have to make very
many changes to make this work though. Is there no way you can build your
own xerces?

Gareth

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Vadiraja Bhatt wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  In our database server, we don't make any blocking system calls at all.
>  Given this, I wanted to find out if there any way xerces can be made to
>  use a different implementation of NetAccesor with out having to change
>  xerces ? For ex in 'SocketNetAccessor.cpp' I would like to have some
thing
>  like MyHTTPURLInputSream() being returned. Has any one done this ?
>
> Thanks
> Vadi

Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com
XML Development and Services

Re: How to write custom NetAccessors

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.