Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Pingili, Madhupal" <MP...@BBandT.com> on 2004/06/22 20:21:36 UTC

RE: Struts 1.1 / WebSphere 5.1 logging - [SOLVED]

Hello All,
Thanks to all who have responded to the same post on commons-user list.
Here are the settings that solved the problem:
After deploying J2EE app (.ear) on WAS 5.1, make sure you have
Classloader mode as PARENT_LAST  and WAR Classloader Policy as
Application.

Now it's logging all messages it is supposed to log, just like the app
on WAS 4.0.4.

Reddy Pingili