Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by kevinz <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/31 21:28:13 UTC

What's the best way to retrieve a service's config file.

Hi, I have a java class, deployed onto AXIS as a web
service. I want to have a config file (preferably in
the same directory as server-config.wsdd) for the
service. since the service class does not have a
handle of any AXIS related object(i.e. message
context).
I dont want to hardcode the location of the config
file.
Is there a way I can store the location of the config
file as a customized properties then somehow let AXIS
pass it onto the service class?

suggestions?

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/