Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Reza Safari <r....@lukkien.com> on 2009/04/08 15:27:50 UTC

Webdav

Is there any project like Apache FTP server but for webdav?

Gr, Reza

--
Reza Safari
LUKKIEN

The Netherlands
http://www.lukkien.com
t: +31 (0) 318 698000

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Re: Webdav

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Reza Safari <r....@lukkien.com> wrote:
> Is there any project like Apache FTP server but for webdav?

There are plenty options for setting up a WebDAV server, for example
mod_dav for Apache HTTPD.

/niklas

Re: Webdav

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Reza Safari <r....@lukkien.com> wrote:

> Is there any project like Apache FTP server but for webdav?
>
> Gr, Reza

AsyncWeb is a MINA based webserver.  I'm not sure it presently supports all
the required webdav operation needed however it would be extremely easy to
add this functionality.  A good 95% of the work is already done I think.
Dave Irving who initially wrote the server may have more to say about this.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alex Karasulu