Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/01/10 02:37:43 UTC

Prepare for 0.9.2 release

Hi, Pig developers,

We have fixed a bunch of bugs since 0.9.1 (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pig/branches/branch-0.9/CHANGES.txt). I
would propose a 0.9.2 release in a couple days. Here are the issues we
still try to get in:

PIG-2342: Pig tutorial documentation needs to update about building tutorial
PIG-2413: e2e test should support testing against two cluster
PIG-2172: Fix test failure for ant 1.8.x
PIG-2431: Upgrade bundled hadoop version to 1.0.0
PIG-2462: getWrappedSplit is incorrectly returning the fist split instead
of the current split

Anything else?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Prepare for 0.9.2 release

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks for the feedback, I will put PIG-2428 in the list, it seems to be a
reasonable fix to get in.

Daniel

Re: Prepare for 0.9.2 release

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to get this in:

Re: Prepare for 0.9.2 release

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Can you point out which test covers it on Jira?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: Prepare for 0.9.2 release

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi, Russell,
Can you take a look of PIG-2411? We will wrap up 0.9.2 very soon.

Re: Prepare for 0.9.2 release

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.

Re: Prepare for 0.9.2 release

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.