Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Thimo König <th...@armax.de> on 2003/07/30 11:39:55 UTC

Several Applications using OJB in JBoss

Hi,

I am a bit confused how to configure OJB in JBoss for several
applications. The OJB docs tells for Webapps to place repository.xml and
OJB.properties in WEB-INF/classes and to do the same for deployment in
JBoss. But my J2EE application doesn't contain webcomponents, so there
is no WEB-INF/classes directory. Where should I put the configfiles
instead?

Another thing is that each Webapp (*.war) has it's own de-ojb-.jar. But
for J2EE applications the SAR mechanism is recommended. Does this mean
that each of my application uses another db-ojb-.sar? What is the
recommended way of using OJB inside JBoss with several apps?

Thimo