Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "KHZ (SAW)" <ka...@sawag.com> on 2004/09/29 17:12:35 UTC

WG: hat is the maximum text length a cell can hold?

Hi Sathiyan.

For putting your question the BiffViewer output had to be removed.

I'ld guess that there's no extra limitation from POI.

Look for "Excel limitations" in e.g. google.

There is
	Philipp von Wartburg [philipp.von.wartburg@bluewin.ch]
who was written down several limitations.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.