Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Marcello Marangio <m....@tno.it> on 2006/03/07 10:14:05 UTC

Concurrent james instances on the same db repository

Hi All.
I'm trying to understand if the "ordinary" release 2.2.0 of james supports
concurrency on the db mail repository.
I have to set up a high availability environment with 2 james working in
failover on the same repository.
I found a reference to james HA.
Does anybody use it in a production environment? Is it as reliable as james
2.2.0?

Thanks
Marcello

Re: R: Concurrent james instances on the same db repository

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
I found this too:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/james-server-dev/200410.mbox/%3C1096936593.4902.70.camel@tempest.swamp%3E

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Marcello Marangio wrote:
> Tell me where to find the source code I'll give it a try.
> Marcello

The project is here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/james-ha

You can find the sources in the CVS repository:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/james-ha login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/james-ha co -P
james-ha

Stefano