Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Imba Jin <ji...@apache.org> on 2023/01/17 07:23:22 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache HugeGraph (Incubating) 1.0.0

Hello Incubator Community,

I'm cancelling this vote
https://lists.apache.org/thread/b0d3dsy2v6c4n7p5o4br213n1wrzmccx
because of license issues.
I'll fix them and start the round 2 vote process soon.

The details of the modifications are as follows:
    1. Remove the copyright from all source file header
    2. Add the copyright info in the NOTICE file & unify/correct the year
    3. Remove a string of binary/archived test files & use download way
    4. Remove extra license on swagger-ui's static files & download
them while building

Thanks a lot for all your help, and the problems mentioned above by
Willem Jiang.

Apache HugeGraph(Incubating) community

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache HugeGraph (Incubating) 1.0.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> The details of the modifications are as follows:
>    1. Remove the copyright from all source file header

3rd party copyright statement must be left as they are and not removed. [1] You can find the standard ASF header here [2]. Note that bundled 3rd party works need to be added to your LICENSE file. [3]

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#3party
2. https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers
3. https://infra.apache.org/licensing-howto.html#alv2-dep

Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache HugeGraph (Incubating) 1.0.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,