Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Stéphane NICOLAS <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 21:21:08 UTC

including multiple pages in a page

Hello all,

I got for click pages that I would like to include in a single page, in the
way one would use panels. I saw it was possible, but I don't remember where
is the doc about the process to achieve it.
Can anyone help ?

Thanks in advance,
 Stéphane

Re: including multiple pages in a page

Posted by Gilberto <gi...@gmail.com>.
Here, we need to differentiate Page Controller and HTM page.
If you're talking about html you can use the #include velocity directive and
#parse for volcity[1].
In the other case - page controller - as you tell, you will need the Panel
class[2]. Like the TabbedPanel example[3].

Hth,

Gilberto

[1]
http://code.google.com/p/construtor/source/browse/trunk/cip/park/src/main/webapp/assets/common/border-template.htm
[2]
http://click.apache.org/docs/click-api/org/apache/click/control/Panel.html
[3]
http://click.avoka.com/click-examples/panel/tabbed-panel-with-controls.htm

Posted by Gilberto <gi...@gmail.com>.
2011/2/4 Stéphane NICOLAS <st...@gmail.com>

> How can I submit something to the wiki so ?

You can sign up yourself and create a new item in the "Other WIKI Pages",
but before you contribute with any code I think Bob, Adrian or Malcolm could
explains us how is the Click WIKI licensing.
 Regards,

Gilberto

stéphane

Posted by Stéphane NICOLAS <st...@gmail.com>.