Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by bmeyer2 <br...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/05 22:29:45 UTC

Requesting wiki account

Hello!  I recently donated camel-twitter as a new component and would like to
create its wiki page.  I'm requesting a wiki account.  Thank you!

Username: bmeyer2

-----
Brett E. Meyer
Software Engineer, R&D
Raytheon NCS, Fort Wayne, IN

Re: Requesting wiki account

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Not a problem, but you'll need to submit an icla first [1].

Cheers,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html

On 01/05/2012 04:29 PM, bmeyer2 wrote:
> Hello!  I recently donated camel-twitter as a new component and would like to
> create its wiki page.  I'm requesting a wiki account.  Thank you!
>
> Username: bmeyer2
>
> -----
> Brett E. Meyer
> Software Engineer, R&D