Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Eirik Hungnes <hu...@rubrikk.no> on 2017/06/01 11:33:43 UTC

Re: Solr Analyzer for Vietnamese

Thanks Erick,

Dat:

Do you have more info about the subject?

--
Best regards,

Eirik Hungnes
CTO
Rubrikk Group AS

Cell: +4797027732
skypeid: blindkorn44

Re: Solr Analyzer for Vietnamese

Posted by bhavyajain <bh...@nagarro.com>.
Dear @caomanhdat,

Were you able to have a look into this i.e. updating the vietnamese
Analyzer?

Regards,
Bhavya Jain

Re: Solr Analyzer for Vietnamese

Posted by Đạt Cao Mạnh <ca...@gmail.com>.
Sorry Erick, I had a draft but forgot to press send button.

I took a look at the Analyzer and It seems take some time to update it, But
I'm going to spend my weekends on update the repo.

Thanks!

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Cao, did you see this email from Eirik?

--