Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cam <cm...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 23:29:08 UTC

Maven Distribution Repository Property Name

Hi,

Does anyone know what the maven property id is for the activated
distribution repository? I have a project which generates a non-standard
artifact which i want to deploy into the distribution repository however
i want it to use the same config which defines if it goes in the snaphot
or release repository using the same rules for normal project artifact.

Also, does anyone knoe if there's a help commend or web site which
documents all the maven properties which are available? I know about the
standard ones like maven.scm.username but there must be loads more.

Thanks,
Cam

Re: Maven Distribution Repository Property Name

Posted by Cam <cm...@gmail.com>.
I've found the properties for distribution management:

project.distributionManagement.repository.*
project.distributionManagement.snapshotRepository.*

Does anyone know how i can access the derived remote repository that
will actually be deploy to? Apparently it should be set in
project.distributionManagementArtifactRepository but it's unresolved in
the build.

Cam