Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by pk...@s-und-n.de on 2005/05/09 16:53:44 UTC

Incomplete FOP-Sources?

Hi all,
i've downloaded the FOP-Sources 0.20.5. But it seems, that some Java-Files
are not included e.g. within the package org.apache.fop.fo.properties.
Am i right?
How can i help myself?
Thx in advance.
Peter

Re: Incomplete FOP-Sources?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
The file you're missing are generated during the build process. They are
found in build\codegen.

On 09.05.2005 16:53:44 pklassen wrote:
> Hi all,
> i've downloaded the FOP-Sources 0.20.5. But it seems, that some Java-Files
> are not included e.g. within the package org.apache.fop.fo.properties.
> Am i right?
> How can i help myself?
> Thx in advance.
> Peter

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Incomplete FOP-Sources?

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
pklassen@s-und-n.de wrote:
> Hi all,
> i've downloaded the FOP-Sources 0.20.5. But it seems, that some Java-Files
> are not included e.g. within the package org.apache.fop.fo.properties.
> Am i right?
> How can i help myself?
> Thx in advance.

The build process generates the source files in the properties package.

Chris

RE: Incomplete FOP-Sources?

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

Hi,

> i've downloaded the FOP-Sources 0.20.5. But it seems, that some Java-Files
> are not included e.g. within the package org.apache.fop.fo.properties.
> Am i right?

Yes... and no --seems to become one of my favourite answers :-)

No: the Java files are not included as is.
Yes: they are generated from XML+XSLT during the build.

So, just run the build once, and in one of the subdirs --IIRC:
build/gensrc-- you will find the mentioned 'missing' Java files.

HTH!

Cheers,

Andreas