Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/13 13:41:20 UTC

Re: Clarification concerning the 'object' graph parameter of method marhsall() - DataFormat

Hi

Yeah graph is the IN body so its whatever type you have in there.

So you can just store eg a java.util.List object, or whatever

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 12:26 PM, cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to provide a collection of objects to
> the marshall method of DataFormat ?
>
> Info coming from java doc of DataFormat
>
> public void marshal(Exchange exchange,
>                    Object graph,
>                    OutputStream stream)
>             throws Exception
>
>         graph - the object to be marshalled
>
> Charles
>

> -----
> Charles Moulliard
> SOA Architect
>
> My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Clarification concerning the 'object' graph parameter of method marhsall() - DataFormat

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah I dont think you can use the Camel type converter with generics
and (interfaces - eg List.class)

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.