Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gao Lin <ao...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 06:17:11 UTC

How to specify other JUnitTestRunner in junit task

Hi:

  Is it possible to specify own JUnitTestRunner instead of
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner in
JunitTask ? If possible, in which version it will work.

  I need my own JUnitTestRunner to execute extra codes before each
test case executed.

--
Thanks and Best Regards

aoingl@gmail.com

Re: How to specify other JUnitTestRunner in junit task

Posted by supareno <re...@free.fr>.
Gao,

have you tried the  @RunWith annotation? since junit 4.x
http://www.jdocs.com/junit/4.1/org/junit/runner/RunWith.html