Posted to users@flex.apache.org by akost <ak...@teefore.se> on 2020/12/27 14:19:23 UTC

How to embed fonts

Hi,I'm trying to update an old application where I'm using embedded font but
I cannot get anything to work. As soon as I set "embedAsCFF: true;" I
receive "/Error:null/" when trying to compile. If I set "embedAsCFF: false;"
I receive  "/warning: incompatible embedded font 'myCFFFont' specified for
spark.components::Label (Label5) . This component requires that the embedded
font be declared with embedAsCFF=true./".I have tried different SDK and I
have the following files in the lib/external/optional folder:- afe.jar-
aglj40.jar- flex-fontkit.jar- rideau.jar- swfutils.jarJust trying to compile
the simple attached code. I do believe I miss something here. Anyone that
can help me? Spent some time with this forum and Google but cannot find any
solution that works for me and I'm quite sure this has worked before (but
that might have been some years ago...).Regards,