Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2003/02/14 22:00:12 UTC

[codec] Re: Code to share, but don't have a clue where to put it

If you want it, I am happy to contribute.  How do I go about it?

RE: [codec] Re: Code to share, but don't have a clue where to put it

Posted by "O'brien, Tim" <to...@transolutions.net>.
You can do a few things:

1. Submit your enhancement via BugZilla -
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Commons - attaching
the file to the new issue.  Make sure that you choose "Sandbox" as the
subcomponent and also place "[codec]" in the issue summary.

2. Send email to commons-dev and attach the SHA class.

I'd recommend #1 (takes up less bandwidth for apache servers), but either
one is a perfectly acceptable way of submitting a patch or new file.

Tim