Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by tianyi wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/28 18:53:32 UTC

Re[2]: boot problem

First, thank your advise.
But i already install jdk1.5 now, how can i install 1.4 jdk after this?
I must unistall jdk1.5 or can install jdk1.4 direct with jdk1.5?
And how let geronimo use jdk1.4?

mailto:wangcity.maillist@gmail.com

Re: Re[2]: boot problem

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to install both JDKs on your system.  You may want
to reinstall JDK1.5 after installing JDK1.4 if you want to ensure that
your windows PATH, browser plugins, etc continue to point at JDK 1.5.
 After installing JDK1.4 you can start geronimo from the command line
as follows:

<path to JDK1.4>\bin\java.exe -jar <path to geronimo>\bin\server.jar

Best wishes,
Paul