Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2023/05/14 23:37:24 UTC

[LAZY CONSENSUS] Improved security process for Apache Airflow

Hello everyone,

We already merged the new security process in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/31160  and we discussed it in
https://lists.apache.org/thread/33x3bq9wmk0kstf69mhwkg0g4fwdv0to - I think
it is important to call for lazy consensus on that one (since it seems that
consensus is already reached).

Just to recall the gist of it:

* we shall create a new security@airflow.apache.org - we want to keep it
small and focused on security issue solving

* we allow PMC members, committers, but also other security focused people
that we know and trust to be part of the team (under condition that they
will be active and helping) - pending PMC approval

* active participation in the team is going to be recognized by the
community and PMC and will be a way to committership/PMC membership

Unless there is an objection, the lazy consensus will be reached in 72 hrs
on Thursday 18th of May 2023, 2:00 am CEST.

J.

Re: [LAZY CONSENSUS] Improved security process for Apache Airflow

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
The Lazy Consensus about the security process has been reached. Thanks. I
will follow with establishing the process.