Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/11/13 19:36:52 UTC

[repository] meta data handling

Based on the reopository package in sandbox - I'm planning on getting
the meta descriptors (xxx.jar.meta files) organized so that

  (a) they get copied into the root of the jar file replacing the
current jar.properties file
  (b) they get propergated to a repository directory
  (c) code is updated to sync with the property names generated by the
plugin

I guess I'll have something stable later this evening following which
I'll post an update before committing anything in CVS.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org