Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/20 09:03:49 UTC

How many bean validation tck tests are there?

I'm seeing a strange problem in geronimo when I run the bean validation tck where trying to determine the annotations on some test classes throws an exception and no annotations can be discovered.  So at least in the server the testng annotations announcing that it's a test won't be discovered.  So I wonder if we're actually running all the tests.

Then I tried running the bval-tck tests and got fewer than when I run in geronimo.

bval-tck:  244
geronimo: 258
actual expected test count..... priceless

thanks
david jencks

Re: How many bean validation tck tests are there?

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Using the 1.0.3GA TCK level
    stand-alone = 244
    incontainer = 258 (these are required for certification)

-Donald

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Using the 1.0.3GA TCK level