Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by lightbulb432 <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/17 20:09:02 UTC

Multiple return types

I noticed that when calling an operation you keep an array of Class as the
return types. I imagine this supports some notion of multiple return values
of different types in web services. How in Java would you, if ever, use this
functionality? Or is it not really used?

When in Java would you put more than one class in the return types array?

Also, in that array can each Class refer to the class of a Collection or,
more interestingly, an array?

Thanks.