Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu> on 2002/06/18 07:28:03 UTC

FINAL STATUS FOR THE NIGHT

Okay, here's the deal.

2.0.39 is rolled and the final alpha tarballs are up in
http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/ .  Needless to say, I'm very +1 for
immediate GA.  These have been better tested than any other 2.0 release to
date.  :)

1.3.25 has been tagged and will be rolled first thing in the morning by
jimjag.

The website updates have been committed but *NOT* made live yet (ie by cvs
up).

The plan is to release both 2.0.39 and 1.3.25 first thing tomorrow.

--Cliff

Re: FINAL STATUS FOR THE NIGHT

Posted by Brian Pane <bp...@pacbell.net>.
On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 22:28, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> Okay, here's the deal.
>
> 2.0.39 is rolled and the final alpha tarballs are up in
> http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/ .  Needless to say, I'm very +1 for
> immediate GA.  These have been better tested than any other 2.0 release to
> date.  :)

Thanks for all the hard work to make this happen.

I just built and tested (httpd-test plus ad hoc testing for the chunked
input exploit) on Linux.  Everything looks good.

+1 for GA release first thing Tuesday morning.

--Brian

Re: FINAL STATUS FOR THE NIGHT

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Pier Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org> wrote:

> 1.3.26-dev (head from 12:48 GMT) is up and running on our main VNUNET site
> (Solaris 7/sparc) and it looks great. It chomped some million requests
> already...

As it turned out later, we had to get back to 1.3.14 because of a problem in
either mod_proxy+mod_rewrite, or our servlet engine module...

    Pier

Re: FINAL STATUS FOR THE NIGHT