Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/25 18:13:31 UTC

Task is running periodically

Hi Folks,

We have noticed a task in Helix cluster was running periodically even
though it was completed at each run. When we look at the logs of the
controller, I can see some Concurrent Modification exceptions [1]. However
this is a very rare occurrence. We have been using current Helix version
for few months on our production deployments but this is the first time we
have seen this behavior.

Do you have any insight into this?

We are using helix 0.8.2

[1] https://gist.github.com/DImuthuUpe/33db7bbe5d53fcc38dfc66eb0d45df55

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: Task is running periodically

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lee,

I use default configurations for rebalancing. However is this patch
available on 0.9.1?

Thanks
Dimuthu

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.