Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Jan Nielsen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 22:30:59 UTC

mvn jetty:run

When I try "mvn jetty:run" on Windows with JDK 6, Maven 2.0.6 and
r538691, the redirect after authenticating a newly created
administrator fails with errors similar to Wendy's comment earlier -
perhaps, the same issue(s).

What's the most functional revision, tag, or branch? Is there a more
commonly used container for Archiva in development, perhaps Tomcat?

>From "/admin/repositories.action", it appears that there is a path
issues and an undefined property:

  /C:/${appserver.home}/repositories/internal/

Should I open bugs on the issues I find?

-Jan